What it means to work for National Diabetes Trust
What you can expect of us
- Make a difference raising money for social and environmental good.
- Clear goals, responsibility and feedback as we achieve our mission together.
- The opportunity to become part of an innovative and successful team that gets results.
- A culture where you are respected, recognized, and rewarded.
What we expect of you
- Trustworthy and responsible, acting in the best interests of the charity we serve.
- Reliable and conscientious, someone we can depend on to meet their targets.
- Resourceful, stepping up to help other team members succeed.
- Be respectful, value and appreciate your colleagues, our donors and customers.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and value a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements please advise us during the recruitment process.
Want more information? Hear and see what our positions are all about. Check out our videos:
What it's like to be a driver
What's it like to manage a large territory
Managing an operations area
What it's like to be a supervisor
Hear what veteran driver has to say
We offer a variety of roles across Canada that you can apply into. To view and apply into our available job openings, please visit our job posting website.
View job openings